- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- DIAGNOSE CAUSE OF VIBRATION
- Replace rear brake pad linings and replace rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One Side – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod End.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacin
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng Both – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
John B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020